VaastuShastra is an ancient system of architecture which has a set of rules to construct a building. As many presume it to be a superstitious belief, VaastuShastra is literally a scientific approach of building architecture. VaastuShastra building plan principles are derived in such a fashion that brings healthy compatibility between nature and humans. In simple terms, it’s all about inculcating positive and negative energies of the universe into our life and home.
Vastu Shastra further explains these directions. East, West, North, South are said to be directions, and North- East (Eesanya), South- East (Agneya), North-West (Vayuvya), South-West (Nyruthi) are said to be corners and centre in the middle of the house. All the eight directions are under the control of the vastu Purusha (lord), and he will be laying in the direction shown in the cover page figure. The corner in which the head of vastu Purusha is present is Eesanya; legs Nyruthi; left-hand corner Vayuvya and right-hand corner Agneya.
1. Building a staircase, a bathroom or store in the East is a major Vaastu offence and can cause many problems. A staircase here may lead to heart-related problems, while a store in the East blocks the flow of energies to the western section of the house. This creates difficulties in growth and prosperity.
2. If a building faces the East, the front courtyard should be kept open and spacious. If the front courtyard has a concrete floor, and the backyard on the West side is not solid, such as a garden, the building’s occupants may face problems pertaining to financial growth.
1. The West should always be heavier than the East. Plant big trees on the western periphery or make a large mural on the western wall. You can also make it heavy by keeping solid furniture along the western wall.
2. Constructing a kitchen in the West is neither prosperous nor pious.Underground water tanks, borings and swimming pools are not considered auspicious if located in the West.Do not make any water storage tanks in the western section of your plot.
1. The presence of slopes and underground water tanks in the North helps boost the income of the residents of the house, thus improving their financial status.
2. If the number of doors in the North are fewer and smaller in size than the doors in the South, it can create Vaastu defects and lead to expenditure-related problems.
1. Avoid placing mirrors on the southern walls of the house as it may enhance and expand the negative features of the South and may not be good for finances. The same stands true for wall clocks and calendars, which are also not favorable. Instead, hang pictures of large buildings or mountains on these walls, as this will help keep problems at bay and provide support to the people residing in the building.
2. It is good to use colors such as red and other dark shades in the southern areas of the house. You can create red interiors, which may include red walls, red curtains, red flowers,
1. Placing an element of Fire in this area can cause accidents, as this area belongs to the Water element. Any interaction between these two opposing elements creates havoc within the house. As such, never position a kitchen in this corner – it may lead to clashes between family members and cause health problems for the lady of the house.
2. Couples occupying a North-east bedroom may face health-related problems. Moreover, any conception that has taken place in this room can lead to a miscarriage or create fears regarding the birth of mentally retarded children.
1. A master bedroom in the North-west causes instability in the income of the occupant. Similarly, a study room in this corner results in loss of memory, confusion, and lack of concentration. Students find it challenging to study and spend less time in the study room.
2. An elevated floor in the North-west section of a house can cause problems in the higher education of the children.If a married son occupies the North-west room, he is likely to move away from home.
1. A kitchen in the South-west corner of the house burns the positive energies that need to be accumulated in this corner. This may result in problems related to reputation and fame for the residents of the house.
2. Make sure that the South-western wall or corner of your house does not have any cracks, as this could cause health problems, and a consequent increase in expenditure towards the treatment of the same.
1. Placing a mandir, puja room or a study room in this area is also not advisable, as due to its heated environment, it is not considered to be a peaceful location. The same stands true for safes storing cash and important files.
2.Avoid positioning a building’s main entries in the South-east as this is very risky and brings in unforeseen problems for the occupants. It may create legal problems. Do not place a mirror in the South-east. This may result in losses for business
You’ve been to therapies, joined support groups, cried in front of your best friend but nothing worked. Perhaps, the problem is not with you or your partner. According to us (and we say it with a lot of experience) there are forces of nature that start working against people if they start differing from the natural laws of nature. If your relationship with your spouse is losing spark then here are a few effective Vastu shastra tips to renew your love.
Sleep pointing towards the Southern corner.
Get the master bedroom painted in light color tones such as- sea green, light rose, and blue.
Increase the amount of light that enters the house and keep the house lit at all times, until bed time.
Decorate the house with crystal showpieces and centerpieces. Crystal assists in attracting light. Consequently, giving
Some light to your relationship De-clutter your living space. Cluttered things tend to restrict the flow of love.
Astrology is a calculation of date of birth and planets. We can measure so many life situations with this.